Valentine's Day is fast approaching but you might need to think twice before grabbing for your favorite v-day chocolates.
If you haven't seen our recent youtube video, Consumer Reports recently put out an article which showed that some of America's favorite brands have harmful amounts of led and cadmium in their chocolates.
We're not surprised. Chocolate is a billion dollar industry and we know we can't trust big brands that are just chasing a dollar.
Still, a lot of our community were really distraught by the thought of not having access to a chocolate bar they can trust. Who doesn't love chocolate right? We certainly love it here at Crucial Four.
In fact, our CEO Charles actually founded our chocolate-based flagship product, mBreakfast, after traveling to South America and experiencing the powers of chocolate done the right way. (Seriously, check out that youtube video!)
mBreakfast is so much more than a morning shake. We actually love using it for baking, including creating our own "chocolate" in this delicious dipped strawberry recipes!
See, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!
- 1 Part mBreakfast
- 1 Part Coconut Oil
- Strawberries (or any fruit really!)
- mMinerals to taste!
- Gently heat the coconut oil on the stove to a liquid (but runny) consistency.
- Remove from heat and add mBreakfast and the Coconut oil into a mixing bowl
- Dip Strawberries into mixture and lay down on parchment paper
- Once all of the strawberries are on the paper, use a spoon to drizzle the excess mixture for an elevated look!
- Top with mMinerals for a salty-sweet taste you don't want miss!
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and Enjoy!
Let us know what you think about the recipe and be sure to tag us on social if you decide to make them! We would love to share them!