The Crucial Four Affiliate Program is designed to provide lucrative commissions on sales of Crucial Four products directly facilitated by our Affiliates through one of the following Creditable Transaction Methods:
- Transactions resulting from clickthroughs of banner advertisements or text links on the Affiliate’s or the Affiliate Employer’s website containing the Affiliate ID
- Transactions resulting from clickthroughs of banner advertisements or text links in non-spam emails issued by an Affiliate and containing the Affiliate ID
- Transactions resulting from clickthroughs of images or links in social posts shared by an Affiliate and containing the Affiliate ID
- In person transactions at our retail store where the Affiliate is specifically referenced by the consumer at the point of sale
- In person transactions at events where the Affiliate is specifically referenced by the consumer at the point of sale
Key Terms & Conditions
- Commissions may vary by product and may be changed by Crucial Four at any time without notice to the Affiliate for all future purchases.
- Commission payments are made by check by the 20th of the month following any month where the commission payable balance exceeds $50 as of the end of that month.
- The Affiliate may elect to receive commission payments in the form of Crucial Four product credits in an amount equal to 2 times the eligible cash commissions
- Current commissions are as of April 1, 2015 are 15% for all product categories.
- The commission value of any product returns and refunds to a consumer for which commissions were previously credited to an Affiliate will be deducted from future commissions earned.
- Commissions are earned at the transaction level based upon the sales methods detailed above and, as such, it is possible for a single consumer on separate transactions to have those transactions credited to different Affiliates.
- The first transaction for any consumer that results from one of the Creditable Transaction Methods above will define the Affiliate of Record for that consumer. All Crucial Four email campaign call to action links to that consumer for the time that the Affiliate membership is active will include the Affiliate ID of the Affiliate of Record with resulting transactions accruing commission credit at the then prevailing commission rates.
- Affiliate memberships may be terminated at any time by Crucial Four in the company’s sole discretion after which no further commissions will accrue.
- All Affiliates are required to respect the requests of consumers to unsubscribe for future emails from the Affiliate.
Prohibited Link Placements
- Affiliates will not place Crucial Four banners or links on any Adult, Hate or other related sites
- Affiliates will not include a Crucial Four text or image link in any social post containing Adult, Hate or related text or imagery
- Affiliates will not include a Crucial four banner, text link or image link in any SPAM emails.